Subject: RE: Invitation - CPX - UCPM activations for wildfires - registration form - Deadline 16 May
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "24 H - AL 1" <[email-masked]>, "24 H - AL 2" <[email-masked]>, "24 H - AL 3" <[email-masked]>, "'24 H - AT 1 \(FedAlarmCent-fac\)'" <[email-masked]>, "24 H - AT 2" <[email-masked]>, "24 H - BE 1 \(NCCN\)" <[email-masked]>, "'24 H - BG 1 \(FSCP-NOC\)'" <[email-masked]>, "24 H - BiH 1" <[email-masked]>, "'24 H - CY 1 \(mcc\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'24 H - DE 2 \(gmlz\)'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'24 H - DK 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'24 H - DK 3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Päästeamet <[email-masked]>, "24 H - EL
Cc: "HOMEAG Ionut-Lucian" <[email-masked]>, "ALFARO FERNANDEZ Hector" <[email-masked]>, "VANLOMMEL Sien" <[email-masked]>, "GUTAS Mihail-Marian" <[email-masked]>, "KOWALEWSKI Claire" <[email-masked]>, "SILVA Joao" <[email-masked]>, "MARTINON Leo" <[email-masked]>, "VOLPI Ilja" <[email-masked]>, "KAUT Julius" <[email-masked]>, "JERLSTROM Molly" <[email-masked]>, "BONEV Peter" <[email-masked]>, "CASTILLO ALFARO Angel" <
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 17:07:40 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear colleagues,

As per our previous email, it seems that the link for registering your 
participation did not work. It has been updated here 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=BotMsixS_kaQgHCSb43dsQr7FPRFmMJPgp_GML4Dis9UM0w5UktOQUpGMVI4SkpBSldPUzBaRzNJVS4u> 
and should work fine now.

Should difficulties to access remain, do not hesitate to contact us by email 
to indicate your preferences.

All our apologies for this,

Best regards,

Léo MARTINON

ERCC Duty Officer

European Commission
Directorate General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid 
Operations

Emergency Response Coordination Centre – ERCC

Rue de la Loi 86

B-1049 Brussels/Belgium

Tel.:  +32-2-29 21112

Fax.: +32-2-29 86651

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: ECHO EMERGENCY RESPONSE COORDINATION CENTRE
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2025 3:55 PM
To:
Cc:
Subject: Invitation - CPX - UCPM activations for wildfires - registration 
form - Deadline 16 May

Dear colleagues,

The ERCC invites EU Member States and UCPM Participating States to 
participate in the COMMAND POST EXERCISE (CPX) on UCPM activations for 
wildfires, as part of the preparedness activities for the 2025 wildfire 
season.

To participate, please fill in the online registration form here 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=BotMsixS_kaQgHCSb43dsQr7FPRFmMJPgp_GML4Dis9UM0w5UktOQUpGMVI4SkpBSldPUzBaRzNJVS4u> 
by Friday 16 May.

Before filling in the form, kindly consider the following elements.

*	The aim is to simulate activations for wildfires to practice operational 
procedures (RfA, offers, PART A, pre-deployment VTC, etc) for the 
international deployment of air and ground firefighting assets.

*	You are invited to indicate your preferred role (requesting country or 
offering country). Furthermore, you are invited to indicate your preferred 
date, as the CPX will be divided into three days/exercises. Options:

*	Friday 6 June (10:00 – 16:00)
*	Tuesday 10 June (10:00 – 16:00)
*	Thursday 12 June (10:00 – 16:00)

*	The ERCC will consider as much as possible your preferences. However, the 
ERCC may have to ask you to consider participating with a different role 
and/or on a different date. This is to ensure operational balance.
*	The ERCC will confirm the final dates and roles to registered participants 
closer to the exercise.
*	If you want to play as a requesting country, the ERCC will ask you to come 
up with a short scenario few days before the start of the exercise.
*	If you want to play as offering country, the ERCC will ask you to register 
the assets you want to offer in CECIS Command Post Exercise. This is the 
CECIS environment where the CPX takes place.

For questions, please contact the ERCC with [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] in copy.

Kind regards,

Ilja VOLPI

ERCC Duty Officer

European Commission
Directorate General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid 
Operations

Emergency Response Coordination Centre – ERCC

Rue de la Loi 86

B-1049 Brussels/Belgium

Tel.:  +32-2-29 21112

Fax.: +32-2-29 86651

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Websites:  <http://ec.europa.eu/echo/index_en> EN - 
<http://ec.europa.eu/echo/index_fr> FR -  <http://www.echo-arabic.eu/> AR | 
<http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/echo-action/> Blog | 
<http://www.youtube.com/user/HumanitarianAidECHO> YouTube | 
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/69583224@N05/> Flickr | 
<http://twitter.com/eu_echo/> Twitter | 
<http://www.facebook.com/ec.humanitarian.aid/> Facebook